Freitag, 5. April 2013

Meme: Discovering Your Alias & The Power of 4

Ein Blogpost aus lauter Langweile und Deprimiertheit. Gefunden auf squidoo.com

Where would be be without our name. It is sometimes even chosen for before birth and most of us carry it with us until we die. Have you ever wished you had a different name? Well here is your chance to fool around with some ideas.

1. Your real name:

Yvonne

2. Your Gangsta name:
(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle.)

Yvoizzle

3. Your Detective name:
(fave color and fave animal)

Blue Owl

4. Your Soap Opera name:
(your middle name and street you live on)

[doesn't work for me, I have no middle name and it's also not precisely a street... xD]

5. Your Star Wars name:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)

Gweyv

6. Your Superhero name:
(your 2ND favorite color, and favorite drink).

Green Lemonade
[heck yes, Green Lemonade has once more saved the day!]

7. Your Iraqi name:
(2ND letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2ND letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name)

Verssl
[what even....?]

8. Your Witness Protection name:
(parents middle names)

Joseph Louisa

9. Your Goth name:
(black, and the name of one of your pets)

Black Ginny
[so hardcore...!]



Wieder mal ein Meme von squidoo.com. Habe es noch etwas erweitert :3

It's amazing what you can learn about a person when they share four simple things. This is a short answer meme that screams loads about the writer.

Four Jobs I Have Had:
* Shop assistant
* Secretary
* Student research assistant
* Scullion


Wow, why do they all start with the letter 's'?


Four Movies I Could Watch Again and Again:
* Lord of the Rings
* Pride and Prejudice

* The Avengers
* Sinbad - Legend of the Seven Seas



And many, many more......


Four Television Shows I Love:
* Malcolm in the Middle
* Futurama
* That 70's Show
* Sherlock



Don't forget all the anime series!!

Four Authors I Enjoy:
* William Shakespeare
* Gottfried Keller
* Friedrich Schiller
* J.R.R. Tolkien

Four Places I Have Travelled To:
* Mexico (Mexico City, Veracruz, Cordoba, Playa del Carmen)
* Spain (Malaga, Sevilla, Granada, Cadiz)
* England (Portsmouth, London, Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, Isle of Wight, Bath...)
* USA (San Diego, L.A., Las Vegas, Monument Valley, Phoenix)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
* http://www.facebook.com
* http://www.twitter.com
* http://www.youtube.com
* http://www.ricardo.ch

Four Blogs I Visit Weekly:
* F*ck yeah Benedict Cumberbatch
* Coldmirror
* Schisslaweng
* Garotas Vikings

Four of My Favorite Foods:
* Lindt Chocolate
* Raspberries
* Sushi
* Fried sausage

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
* In the scottish highlands, somewhere far away from civilisation
* Sleeping in my bed
* Lying on a couch in front of a big window, writing or drawing in a sketch book
* At a huge fantasy/costume convention in the US or Japan. hell yeah!

Four (physical!) things I'm afraid of:
* Other planets, stars (yep it's true, and it's called Astrophobia D: I'm getting shivers when I think of outer space...)
* Spiders (Arachnophobia)
* Caves / narrow dens (obviously called Speluncaphobia)
* tiny holes (Trypophobia. I really seem to suffer from that. ._.)

Four songs I could listen to forever:
* Apocalyptica - Faraway (instrumental)
* Eluveitie - A Rose for Epona
* Dragonland - Starfall
* Schandmaul - Drachentöter

Four favorite musical instruments:
* Violin
* Cello
* Piano
* Bagpipes

Four professions I dreamed of when I was little:
* Book illustrator
* Vet
* Painter / decorator
* Actress


(and a superhero, of course! and princess!)

Four things that cross my mind when I wake up:
* Ugh, that was just another weird dream, then.
* what time is it !??!?
* OH GOD PLEASE LET ME SLEEP
* wow, I'm still alive...

Four things that cross my mind when I go to sleep:
* Thus, another wasted day is about to end... *yawn*
* I don't feel tired at all! I can't sleeep!!
* wait... isn't there an assignment for tomorrow I was supposed to do?
* Now let's summarize all the wrong decisions I have made in my entire life.

Four cities I absolutely want to visit one day:
* New York
* Tokyo + Shibuya
* Edinburgh
* Sydney



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen