Mittwoch, 28. August 2013

50 little things

1.How many pets do you own? 
I once owned a cat, and later two budgerigars (called Ginny and Yoshi). I really miss them all ;__;
2. What’s your least favorite season? Autumn, because it rains a lot, it's windy... the time when the fallen leaves actually look beautiful is way too short.
3. Do you prefer to text or call? 
Everybody knows that I hate phone calls more than anything! For some odd reason, it's always kind of horrible, even when I know the people quite well.
4. Morning or night?
Depends, I like both. But since I'm a night-owl and it's the time when I'm most creative, I choose night.
5. Do you like tacos?
Uhm...yeah?
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Introvert.
7. What’s your favorite dessert?
Creme brulee with raspberries! <3
8. Do you enjoy walks?
Yes^^
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
I admit I am. I check it everyday, and since I have a smartphone, I've turned into a real addict... x'D halp
10. Do you watch animated shows still?
Seriously`?? I will continue watching them until I'm 90!
11. Can you roll your tongue?
Uhh, wait a minute *tries* ...Is that a roll?
12. What’s your “lucky” number?
I basically hate all numbers, but I guess if I had to pick one it's 4 
13. Are you scared of anything?
Spiders, diseases, outer space.
14. Big mac or big whopper? Big maaac
15. Do you like to play board games?
It's ages ago... I remember that as soon as I loose a couple of times in a row I got awfully aggressive lol
16. Are you fond of romantic novels?If they're well written and not those lame mainstream teenage lovestories... gimme! <3
17. Fruitloops or cocopops?
Cocopops because CHOCOLATE!
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
Wow... that's a tricky one, let me think... omg, no. But 1 million? Yes, I would. But is it a hairy one? Eeew no... Mother of God, I don't know!! (I will think about this question for ages now ._.)
19. Are you a heavy drinker?
Nope. I like mead and Morgan-Cola, but nothing should be exaggerated. 
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
Cheating what? Me? Uhm... I can't really imagine the situation, but I guess I wouldn't be able to forgive that easily... :/
21. Are you superstitious?
First reaction: No! *thinks a while* sometimes I am. I am 0.1% supersitious.
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
No... why is everybody talking about this?
23. Do you like to read?
Generally, yes. But most of the time I find it hard to motivate myself or to concentrate, so yeah... it's a hobby but not my favourite one.
24. Are you easily distressed?
Yes... Idk why.
25. Do you believe in aliens?
Nope.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
Holy cow, another difficult question... my mother? my father? my sister? my best friend? Oh God my brain hurts
27. Dogs or cats?
Cats
28. Are you a grumpy person?
I can actually turn into the human version of grumpy cat.
29. What’s something you hate?
Colds. I'm prone to catch them all the time.
30. Are you a worry wart?
Haha I've never heard this expression before... but yes I do worry all the time :/
31. Do you like having your picture taken?
Sometimes I hate it , sometimes it's the most funny thing ever. There's no in between. :O
32. Do you like cotton candy?Meh... it's okay.
33. Would you ever use a dating site?
Noooope. >o< I tried it once, but deleted my account after only 2 days.
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
Don't think so
35. Rap or pop?
Pop. But rap can be cool if it's in the style of Fort Minor *raises thumb*
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
I don't remember having tried a weird flavor... o.O Maybe green tea ice cream?
37. Do you like math?
GO AWAY. FOREVER. =_=
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune?
No. Sometimes I'm just glad it didn't happen to me, but I never actually laugh.
39. Love or lust?
What sort of question is this? Love!
40. Do you remember lyrics easily?
I remember the lyrics of every crappy song I wish I forgot but I can't remember the names of my buddies, that's my curse
41. What was/is your favorite school subject?
English and art. Obviously.
42: Do you like tattoos?
Not all of them. Silly question...
43. Are you the type of person to lie?
Those questions get stranger and stranger...
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast?
Porridge oats in yogurt: yes. Just porridge: nope, it's disgusting!
45. What music are you listening to right now?
Soilwork - Vesta. I just love this song and the whole album in general.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Not as far as I know.
47. Do you like Lady Gaga?
Nooo >O<
48. What about Nick Minaj?
OMG NOOO!!! STOP THIS!
49. Do you like rainy days?
Mh... when you're inside in a warm house they're okay... but in generall I dislike those days.
50. Last question, do you like pie?What kind of pie? I like those with fruit, vegetable, meat, cheese... but as soon as there is stuff like snails or weird seafood involved, no, because I don't like this stuff.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen